Scroll To Top
Issue Features

You Should Know!

You Should Know!


To report HIV-related discrimination by a skilled nursing facility, contact the Office for Civil Rights at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Your complaint should be filed with the regional office responsible for your state. To obtain contact information for your regional office, get questions answered, or if you need help filing a complaint, call OCR at (800) 368-1019, send an e-mail to OC, or visit them online at

30 Years of Out100Out / Advocate Magazine - Jonathan Groff and Wayne Brady

From our Sponsors

Most Popular

Latest Stories

HIV Plus Editors